Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wet Wednesday

What a gloomy day today is, wish I was home curled up under the covers with Imran..I feel so tired and groggy waking up this morning and I blame it all on the foul tasting mee hailam I had at the Bangi Kopitiam, newly opened at Melawati. I sorta blame myself a bit too, I've been warned many times not to eat ANYTHING on the menu as they are all basically horrible tasting crap. But I was optimistic, and also damn hungry as I haven't had my dinner yet. Wasted a whole hour feeding Imran, had no time to eat a proper dinner as I was running late to meet up with my family at the cursed kopitiam.

Anyway, later that night after midnight I started to have this bad tummy cramps. Took me about 4-5 times to clear my system a.k.a. kareb it all out! It was horrible. I think the baby felt the "effects" too. She wouldn't stop kicking and poking and jumping the whole night! I couldn't sleep a wink. Dozed off a bit but awoken again by the thunderstorms and Imran climbing me for a cuddle. When my alarm actually went off at 6:40am, I felt like crying!

I don't think I can function properly like this. Made a strong cuppa coffee but am still as drowsy as ever. Am waiting for boss to go out before I quietly escape the office to catch some zzZZZzzzss. Oh yes, first I'm gonna send a nasty email to the owners of the Bangi Kopitiam for unleashing their terrible foods on me!

No comments: