Monday, April 13, 2009

Almost there

With limited weekends to go by, each minute of Saturday and Sunday is so precious to us and needs to be planned carefully, with no compromising when it comes to our little boy. And what a productive weekend it had been! Successfully painted the kids' room and put up the shelves, just Iskandar and me, on all fours! I had terrible leg cramps and backache and Iskandar had blisters all over his palms after that but it was all worth it. The kids' room look a little more lively now and I'm so proud of ourselves :) I hope the kids will love it as much as I do. I'm thinking of sticking those glow in the dark stars on the ceiling to give it a sorta sleeping-under-the-stars feel hehe.

Next on the list it to look for a good wardrobe for the room and also for our computer room aka our second dressing room :P

I've also managed to sort out all Imran's baby clothes and separated the "unisex" ones to recycle! Thank god we bought a lot of good quality clothes for Imran which lasted longer compared to the cheaper Anakku stuff. I also bought a few pairs of pyjamas, tights, newborn rompers, mittens and booties just to complete her wardrobe.

My younger sis is coming home from Dublin today and this will be her first time meeting Imran. I hope Imran behaves himself and doesn't buat perangai so much. Last night we took him to GE Mall and ended up paying RM20 for nothing - he broke a toy car. It's actually the first time he broke anything from a shop but this really worries me. I know I should bring the maid with us to watch him but it's just too risky now without a permit. Can't wait to get this shit sorted out.

Ok, now back to work!

No comments: