Monday, April 20, 2009

30 weeks

Last night had a lovely time with Iskandar and Imran, strolling around Pavillion. I hv been scouting for a new handbag to replace my old tattered one for the past week and finally found a cute and decently priced bag at Eclipse. I was actually eyeing the one at Nine West but Iskandar protested as it looked almost exactly like my old one, hahaha, typical boring me.

Anyways, had dinner followed by J-Co donuts at Imran's insistence. Back home, I started to feel like I was gonna explode! And I didnt even eat that much, didn't finish dinner and only ate about 1 and half donuts. My lower back suffered the most, aching all night long and throughout today. Told Iskandar that I think we hv to complete preparing for new baby by end of de month as at 30 weeks, its almost suicidal to walk here and there with a backache like this. We still have to look for a wardrobe for the room which I hope we can settle by next week. Also for typical baby toilettries, diapers and such, which shouldn't be a big problem with Giant being just a minute away. Still, no excuse to do evrything last minute so I'm gonna get that done too.

Was looking at my reflection this morning before going to work and was surprised at how big I am now. Gosh, I really feel this baby is gonna come sooner than the EDD coz I don't think I can expand anymore or risk exploding! Feel quite scared too coz I'm so not ready with tonnes of things yet to be settled. Funny that my colleagues think I'm quite 'small' considering being at 30weeks. Yea saying it is one thing, actually experiencing it is totally another! So far I don't see any stretch marks appearing yet and I hope my skin will maintain this way.

Iskandar's skipping his company trip that's happening from Thursday to spend time with us instead. What a sweet gesture. I know he derserves some time out too, seeing how hard he works his ass for LB. But I'm kinda thankful he's not going, haven't seen much of him this past few weeks, and weekends are always a mad rush between shopping, errands, family dinners and Imrans.

So for the first time in a loooOOOOooong time, we are going out on a dinner date this Friday, some place fancy around this Changkat area, just the two of us. He will be spending the whole day with Imran and night with Mummy so Imran really shouldn't complain! :)

Here's to the weekend! (come already!)

No comments: