Thursday, April 30, 2009

An untitled post

Bonus came in yesterday and already I've spent almost half of it on loan repayments, bills and such. Put aside some money in Imran's savings too, something I haven't been doing in a long, long time. Still have quite a bit more spending to be done this weekend - new aircond for the kids' room, a new stroller, wardrobe for kids and last but not least, to pay the deposit for labour and delivery at Gleneagles. Once all that's done (and with a few hundred RMs to spare hopefully), only am I gonna spend on myself. I'm thinking a luxurious a hair treatment and touch-up of my rebonded hair :) Hubby needs new lenses for his glasses so I'm gonna treat him to that too. A new handbag? Crossing my fingers on that one! I've put a booking on a Coach Legacy stripey tote that I've been eyeing since '06 but never had enough $$$$ for it. If the bag is available and the price is right, perhaps I can sacrifice my hair treatment for it!

Had a bit of an argument with Hubby yesterday on some small money matters. He didn't speak to me at all last night and I know he's still angry with me this morning. For the first time this morning I didn't give him a kiss before going to work. I'm still scared.. and what if he just brushes me off? I'll just die. I guess I'll just have to wait for him to come around and get over it. It's not that big a deal to me, really but he's treating me as though I've cheated on him which I have not and will not, ever.

Can't wait for the day to be over. I have no mood to work and just feel like rolling around the bed with my Imran.

No comments: