Tuesday, September 28, 2004

not so manic monday

weekend came and went too fast!blurhg..so not ready for monday :(
aaanyways,last nite had a family dinner thing.celebrated my bro's 28th bday.it was fun,haven't seen my lovely nieces n nephews for a while.as i was holding my bro's 3 month old baby,Emelda,sleeping and drooling in my arms..god i cant wait to hv one of these beautiful things of my own.
next year ok,sayang..i hope he/she will have his beautiful eyes..and my curly hair! :) ..sshhhh..i secretly hope the first one is a girl too!
counting the days until i start my new job.still havent start clearing out my desk tho..kesian my colleague who will be taking over my post here,hv to squeeze into one of the small cubicles while waiting for me to vamos.
today's going by painfully slowly..cant wait for friday - alicia keys coming to town!

No comments: