Thursday, September 30, 2004

*hun-dy i have a blocked nn-dose..*

feel so damn groggy today.chilly nite last nite n din get much sleep coz my nose was blocked.how crappy is that..had a long day n was so looking forward to crash on the bed tapi ended tossing n turning n bugging the shit out of my man with my restlessness :P nothing worked;i took a sleeping pill,had vicks vaporub slathered all over my chest n nose,propped my pillows higher ..din work..i think i passed out at one point coz i woke up in a rather awkward position..with a stiff neck,and two huge kuih pau-sized eyebags!

ive juz finished clearing out my desk..still need to look for a big box to dump all my stuff in.god i hv a lot of junk,lets see..toothbrush,toothpaste,nailclipper,files n folders,organizers,keychains,kitkats,my huge collection of sharpened pencils(cant stand unsharpened pencils!),mineral water bottles,payslips,photos,tax return forms,technical manuals,bank statements,cellphone bills,textbooks,magazines,posters,paperbags,cellphone charger,and last but not least,my huge trusty coffee mug which has helped a lot during those stressful times and long nites at work.

can't believe im actually gonna leave this place tomorrow.dunno lah..as much as i hate this place,i know im gonna miss it so much too.its always been a love-hate relationship i guess,'tween me n this place.

i remembered having big dreams of bringing up this place 2 years ago,changed all outdated equipment so that our service will be more reliable and efficient to the public..also tried to change my staffs' working attitude so that they will work better together..did i succeed?oh well,unfortunately,the company's dire financial status sort of membantutkan some of my plans of upgrading the system and network..but a lot had been done and improved which is good enough for me.but i dunno bout the attitude change part.i see most of them are quite ok about taking orders from a young,female boss.maybe the time when i renovated the whole office complete with brand new plush furniture n fresh coat of paint(peach!)helped me into their hearts a bit.oh god,u would never imagine what i felt when i first stepped into this office..my initial thoughts were like.."damn,is this where im gonna spend 10hours of living a day??its a bloody reban ayam!!" i admit there are a few who r a bit skeptical n cynical bout the way i run my little unit here..but id like to think that i did my best here,did whatever i could to help and motivate my staff to work better.din juz order ppl around,got my hands dirty too doing the job with them.

..now off to greener pastures!!mooooo!!

No comments: