Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thirty today

As it is my big 3-0 day today, it's only apt to post something bout it, right? ;-P Woke up and found a bouquet of roses greeting me, the perfect pick-me-up after last nite's long and tiring day! With it is a birthday card from Iskandar and Imran (complete with Imran's drawings of KLCC and KL Tower!). Kisses from the boys and went downstairs to find another surprise, birthday gift from MIL and PIL! Alamak, so embarassing lah, must be Iskandar yg kepoh2 to them bout me turning 30 today :P

Some of the boys at work somehow found out it's my bday today n started to kepoh oso, which was kinda nice considering how little fun we've had at the office eversince the "announcement".

I'm not sure what Iskandar's planning for the rest of the day as he said the flowers are just Part 1 of the day...hmmm..

Anyway, as for me, there's nothing I want more on my birthday than to share it with my two best men..and the little lady in me too, care to join me babygirl? :)


edited - 12/6/2009

Part II of my birthday surprise came in the form of, a super cute, lilac Anya Hindmarch tote! Love it to bits!! oh, and love u too babe!

No comments: