Thursday, June 04, 2009

Oh come out already

I think i've passed the anxiety of giving birth and now just hoping that labour would start sooner than later! The backpains and sciatica are getting just too unbearable. With me still working full time just makes it worse I guess. It's like clockwork, the pain starts to creep from 9pm and gets worse by the minute. Can't even manage a step without cringing or howling in pain. Bedtimes are the worst now. Lying down flat or on any side is painful so some nights I end up falling asleep while sitting up straight. They say that once the backpain stops, labour would soon start but judging from how I'm feeling these days I don't think its happening anytime soon :(

Papa's surgery went well, according to Iskandar. They are still in Korea for the post op recovery and should be home on Saturday as scheduled. Hopefully the surgery's cured the numbness of his hand. We are all optimistic that one day he'll be free of the pain altogether.

Last nite Iskandar took us out to KLCC to cheer me up. And cheered up I did, as I discovered that my fave shop, Accesorize has finally made it to KL! I almost died of happiness upon stepping into the shop :D Scored a lovely satin cream purse to wear for Jaja's engagement on Saturday...and a few more gorgeous stuff hehe.

Dinner was at California Pizza Kitchen, my favourite restaurant. yums.

The minute we arrived home, the dreaded backpain started! Argh! but I didn't suffer too long as I fell asleep soonafter brushing my teeth and making Imran's last bottle of milk. Thanks to the soothing backrub from Iskandar!

No comments: