Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Things I don't want to forget

Yesterday as I was enjoying my Spicy Italian sub in the car, the song Viva La Vida came up on the radio. My heart straight away went home to my son, knowing how MUCH he LOVES the song. Hey, he loved it even before it was announced the Grammy Song of the Year so you gotta admit he has good taste :) My thoughts flew next to all the quirky and funny things about Imran and I decided to list them all down before I forget them totally.

1. The way he pronounces "butterfly" as "apertee"
2. The way he pronounces "
computer" as "tompeeteeter"
3. The funny face he makes and growls when I scold him
4. His original rendition of the Birthday Song - "
Aaabirday to yoouuuu...Aaabirday to yoooouuu...Aaabirday to Iiimaaan / Tokmiii...Aaaabirday to yoouuu...!"
5. The way he pronounces his name -
Iman
6. His
hugs which come everytime it's requested
7. When he asks me "
Mummy, where going??" when I step out of the door.
8. That smile
9. His obsession with Coldplay's Viva La Vida, refers to it as Iman Chong (Song) or Iman Chong Mummy Car as the CD is permanently fixed in my car radio.
10. How he gets overly excited when he spots KLCC (
Otiti) or KL Tower (Aaa-tower)

These are the things I can recall on top of my head as I'm typing this. Being in the terrible 2's, of course there are also those temper tantrum episodes now and then. But let's not make a list about that one :P

I swear there's more that I've forgotten, I'll add to them when I remember. How I wish that he won't grow up so fast. He'll always be my little tee~bum :)

No comments: