Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Ramadhan stress

I've finally succumbed to the flu bug over the weekend - what worse timing, with Ramadhan looming near and in laws flying in at round the same time. To make it worse, I sorta passed the bug to my son, the poor guy. He hasn't been eating well due to the cough n cold. Feel terrible for him. He seldom gets sick like that and to hear him coughing away into the night really makes me sad. I miss his cheery, cheeky self! Damn u stupid virus.

Anyway it's been decided that this year's Raya will be celebrated at our house, yes that's right, OUR HOUSE! oh, panic! shock! horror! To add to the stress, this will be the first in 10 years that my hubby's family are together to celebrate Hari Raya. I've never played host to such a major family event! And our house seems so..incomplete to cater for the whole family! Need to furnish the bedrooms, get some rugs, curtains, plants etc. Not mentioning the COOKING to be done! Must start looking for foolproof rendang and lontong recipes pronto!

No news yet on the maid, this Bandung woman better come soon, I'm getting nervous thinking bout this :-(

No comments: