Friday, August 22, 2008

Out Of Office

Counting the hours till end of today, can't wait to get away with the boys this weekend for the much needed R&R. Plus it's gonna be the first beach holiday for Imran and I can't wait to see if he enjoys the sun, sand and sea as much as Mummy and Daddy does. Also for the spa session at the resort - I've been dying to try it out the last 3-4 times I stayed there but never actually made it out the room door due to severe exhaustion from the long drive and longer day with the client.

Fasting month is approaching soon - not really looking fwd to the long days of hunger but am kinda hopeful that I'll finally shed off the last 2 kilos of damn persistent post-baby weight. Wishful thinking? You bet. OK, I'll try my utmost best to make up excuses to not attend any buka puasa buffets with clients. Yes, I said I'll try. But seriously, its kinda depressing to look into the mirror and seeing how out of shape I am. sigh..

*Mental note - I will start going for evening brisk walks again. While carrying an 11kg, 2yr old. ha ha haa.

Ok, time to switch on my Out Of Office mode on my email box now to inform that I'll be away till next Wednesday. Though it's only 10:30am ;-P

No comments: