Friday, August 15, 2008

Weekend To-do list

With the maid gone, I'll have to plan out my weekend carefully to keep my family and home happy, safe, fed and in order for the next week at least.

Super(Fabulous)Mom's Weekend To-do list:
  1. Laundry - sheets, clothes and baby's
  2. House cleaning - esp the basement area, toys, underneath the couch (yes no avoiding anymore)
  3. Change sheets
  4. Pull out weeds in the backyard and water the greens
  5. Scrub the toilets and sinks
  6. Cook!
  7. Prepare Imran's meals for the next few days
  8. Clean the fridge and scrub sotong stains off freezer (yuk)
  9. Wash car porch and pick up the pebbles thrown by Imran into the drains
  10. Wash Imran's and my muddy shoes from last weekend's dusun visit
Last but not least - the most dreaded chore - Ironing :P maybe I'll make muka kesian at hubby again and psyche him into doing it again this week!

No comments: