Friday, January 28, 2011

One step closer

to that elusive bikini bod!!yes i've finally dragged my lazy ass to the gym and signed up. thanks to my colleague who agreed to be my gym partner. love u syaff! anyway, i started yesterday with just a light workout and learning to work the weights with the gym instructor. felt so good after that i decided to be brave and join the step aerobics class today.. AND DAMN it was GREAT!! no doubt the steps were tricky to follow but soon enuf i was bopping up n down w the rest of the class. it was awesome! sweat buckets!i can't wait for next week's class but i hear its gonna be cancelled coz of the long CNY hols..boo!!

anyway, with all the gym excitement, i did a major boo-boo..forgot to tell iskandar that i need him to do the money transfer thing for the maid by today..coz apparently the lazy banks of cambodia will be closed until after CNY and her family needs the $$$ to buy stuff. he was SOOOOO upset with me coz he alredi told me much earlier today was gonna be a crazy tight day with meetings n de big interview after lunch. i dunno lah, lately my memory seems to be slacking quite a bit. i remember the littlest detail but miss out on the major important stuff.

another thing he scolded me about is how it seems to him that i'm always forgetting my priorities when it comes between the kids/maid and work. NOW THAT I CANNOT ACCEPT. i forgot one thing and it means i don't pull my weight in this family?? that's just bullshit! BUT..at the risk of snapping and saying things i will regret later, i shall bite my tongue and say nothing. agree to disagree, right? sometimes it's just not worth the time arguing. ill just let it go, like water under the bridge.

just tucked my little angels into bed and gonna tuck myself in next. it's been a long day.

good night world.

No comments: