Monday, February 23, 2009

Something in the water..

Phewh, what a weekend it has been. I'm so groggy here at my desk this morning. Hardly got any sleep, awakened every 30mins or so by Iskandar's tummy noises :P Poor guy must've ate sumthin bad last nite, had terrible food poisoning and finally puked it all out sometime round 3am. Speaking bout food poisoning, it seems like its been going around, this tummy flu bug. I took Friday off to take care of Imran. He's been having horrible tummy ache for 3 days already, throwing up, diaorrhea, fever, the works. My poor baby. Tasha, my niece also got the tummy flu Friday morning too and was throwing up all over, so my sis had to send her to Mum's place. I figured, poor Tokmi can't take care of 2 sick kids, so I decided to stay home and take care of Imran while Tasha stays at Tokmi's. He was a lil fretful, refusing the ORS and kept asking for "minum / sirap / oreng". I totally detested the ORS when I had tummy flu too. Whoever said ORS is good for you prolly has never tasted it himself. What a load of bull. It tastes like salty crap. His lips was so dried n cracked from dehydration, it was really sad to see him crying away asking for "minum". I chucked the ORS in de sink atfer a few hours n gave him Ribena and was so glad to see Imran sipping away.

He got a lil better on Sunday. Good timing coz MIL and family were coming over to stay that night. Was so happy to see him back to his usual self and enjoying the attention of his Atok, Tah and Uncle Har. Come Sunday nite, Iskandar pulak got hit by the tummy flu bug.

There must be something in the water I think. No wonder we Selangor folks got it for free.. :P

No comments: