Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Kinky baby

I felt my baby move a little few days ago - and in the most inappropriate circumstance. See, last Saturday we had a hen's dinner party for a girlfriend who's getting hitch this weekend. It was a nice dinner with a small group of close girlfriends. Typical noisy, chatty, gossippy nite out. The bride-to-be was her usual gorgeous and radiant self. We then adjourned to nearby PNB Darby Park for a nitecap and a game of charades. Bout half past midnite, I was starting to get sleepy but the host persuaded us to stay on as there was still another surprise for the bride-to-be.

Few minutes on and our doorbell was rang, and in comes two strange looking men. Ahah! U guessed it, strippers! We managed to prop our lil' bride on a chair, put on some kinky dance music on the CD player and one of the guys then started to do his "moves". It was hilarious and scary at the same time, we forgot that it was supposed to be sexy! Anyway, the stripper did his thing i.e. stripping, dirty dancing and showing off his notti moves, I thot I was back in Phatpong! Kinky stuff I tell ya. Anyway, I was just sitting there on my couch with a cushion half covering my face due to the "inappropriateness" haha when suddenly I felt a small kick in my belly. Not a strong kick, but felt more like a popped air bubble. It can't be the baby, i thought. Few mins later and "plop!" Another little kick. And all the while the stripper was still gyrating and grinding in front of me. The kicks were more frequent since then, I can't really tell whether he's kicking in excitement or he's just plain annoyed with the loud techno music. I have a horrible feeling that it's the former.

So I guess my baby's been corrupted even before he was born. Terrible! Told hubby when I got home and though he too found it funny that the baby is a horny lil bugger (is it even possible?) he insists on getting me headphones to play Quran verses.. sorta like to cleanse his mind again after that dirrty nite out with Mummy.

The kicks are getting stronger now. Its so exciting knowing that I'm halfway to meet my new "baby tibam". And I hope the baby will never know bout that stripper thing!

No comments: