Wednesday, September 22, 2004

new job

yep,i'm finally getting my ass out of this shithole place im workin at now for good.another 9 days and ill be rid of this fugly place.i'm amazed as for how i managed to tahan working here for 2 n a half years anyways.even my bosses and colleagues are amazed that i lasted this long.haha.the job itself is great,very interesting and is sooo what i want to do when i graduated 2 yrs ago.But sadly,the attitude of the ppl working here..macam sampah.its hard to get things done when u work with a bunch of ppl who do nothing,keras kepala,complacent and always looking for something to complain about.complain,complain,complain!semua nya salah;boss salah,management salah,government salah,dia sorang je betul.classic malay attitude lah.hard to admit but this is the reality i face every single day of my working life and its so destructive to my career that I had to find my way out.I accepted the position at first coz to me it'll be a great opportunity to be a part of a giant organization.loads to learn and experience.but i never once thought that the attitudes of certain ppl would be but a hindrance to me achieving my goals here.stress levels gone up to the red zone too.
so,im moving to a new company as of 1st Oct.smaller company,no doubt,but definitely looking forward to the change of environment.fresh start,fresh faces,more challenges.was kinda hard making my decision to leave coz i really love what i do here.thanks to dear hubby for supporting my decision;even helping me draft my resignation letter.most importantly,for backing me up when my parents and siblings kutuk me for leaving such an established organization for a smaller fry..
ok,gotta go now.later.

No comments: